Thread: Calling all Lowrance experts - I need help with HDS live and Elite7 Ti settings

Question Calling all Lowrance experts - I need help with HDS live and Elite7 Ti settings

Hi Everyone

I recently purchased a new (to me) boat that has a HDS Live with 3 in 1 t/d and I installed my Elite 7Ti with Totalscan t/d that I already had as well.

They are now both mounted on the boat. My question is what settings to use, screen setups, color palettes etc for two types of fishing.

1. Murray River chasing Cod and yella's, typically in up to 10 or so metres depth, with lures and bait.

2. Ocean fishing around the coast up to 20 metres chasing anything local. Quite often around Portland but enjoy chasing whiting in SA as well.

I look forward to hearing about your setups.

Thanks in advance

Ash

Re: Calling all Lowrance experts - I need help with HDS live and Elite7 Ti settings

Anyone out there that can help?

Re: Calling all Lowrance experts - I need help with HDS live and Elite7 Ti settings

Shyteloads of info on Youtube mate and they go through it thoroughly , have as squizz ..

Thanks Volvo
    Have been looking at them too. I was just looking to save time and pinch the ideas of others.
    Cheers
    Ash