Thread: PB Snapper

PB Snapper

I did a quick solo mission today. Got to my mark early and pulled up a couple 40cm snaps when some ######## comes over and sits on top of me. How do you deal with this?

Anyway i left the mark because he wanted to drift on top of me and i didnt know how to handle the situation CALMLY

Went out and sat on a contour searching for new ground when i came across a nice show. Dropped a bait and and I'm on straight away with a nice king a little over the 70cm mark.
    Next drop a few nibbles and no takers. Lost a few baits then with the turn of the tide my rod buckles over. I'm thinking to myself this is a good fish and try to stay calm but when i see colour the heart started to race. The fish was doing circles like a tuna at the boat as was difficult to grab and bring in the boat.

Happy with my work i headed in for an early finish and the boat was cleaned by midday.

I marked heaps of fish so get out there while they are still aroundClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191004_084036.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	120189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191004_052325.jpg 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	120190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191004_110537.jpg 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	120191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191004_071601.jpg 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	120192

Re: PB Snapper

Great work. Nice catch. It's always annoying when someone steps on top of an area you are sitting on. Just a lack of manners and respect. But you ended well by the sound of it.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Ausfish mobile app

Tough to keep good marks to yourself with good weather on a long weekend, but there is no excuse for fishing on top of someone else. I reckon tell them that it is poor form and to keep their distance. At least you get it off your chest then. If they simply didn't realise maybe they will back off, If not they are an a-h. Karma smiled on you anyway - you moved and got a PB.

Nice fish and that is karma for the blow fly that made you wander off to another area!

Pot lickers mate there are everywhere unfortunately, too lazy to do the hard work themselves..

Good fish and a good find.
    I've asked some d-heads that come so close if they want to raft up. They look at you like you've got 2 heads.
    One bloke actually abused me because he pays rego and can be wherever he wants.
    No idea.
    But well done regardless.

Cheers
    Gurn

Berley slingshot with a sinker seems to get there attention with a few dozen expletives and ill be looking out for you at the boat ramp added in makes them think about doing it next time and nice pink snapper.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGurn View Post
    Good fish and a good find.
    I've asked some d-heads that come so close if they want to raft up. They look at you like you've got 2 heads.
    One bloke actually abused me because he pays rego and can be wherever he wants.
    No idea.
    But well done regardless.

Cheers
    Gurn
    Had that fishing the cobia wreck caloundra, it’s only big enough for one boat but doesn’t stop others moving in when drifting over it and then losing the spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁