Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: New bag and size limits as of today

Re: New bag and size limits as of today

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    Hmmm I see it totally different to that, a charter operator will continue to work during the shutdown period but a lot more fish will be wasted as they wil just throw them back until they catch something for the customers they can keep . As for rec anglers investing a majority of their income in fishing its highly doubtful that that is the case unlike charter operators who do this for a living , there is going to be change to these rules I think you will find as it just won’t work for everyone at this stage . Matt
    I did say disposable income. Recs will be doing exactly the same thing during the shut down period.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

I just read back through this entire thread. I can see that I was pretty pissed off back then. Still am. Yet going through all my own remarks I still stand by every point I made. I see Matt Campbell disputed one point but couldn’t be bothered to show any evidence to back it up.. Wouldn’t dispute or clarify a single remark but was willing to talk to people in person only.

We as a Rec Angling group should lobby boat builders, tackle makers and electronics makers to stop making advancements in this field because it will be used at every turn to justify why fisheries own models showing stocks are stable or improving. so they can mess with the numbers to show the opposite. And keep themselves in a job.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Well ive had enough of spending money to fish as the hobby I love and can't go and catch a fish when it's the best time to catch them .