Thread: Iluka Fishing next week

Iluka Fishing next week

Seriously thinking of getting away for a few days with mates from work. Coming from Kingscliff, so its iluka is easy done just a couple of hours away. We have gone from doing a 4wd to Moreton trip to a Yamba fishing trip (offshore) and staying in town. Been told the bar is fine but I dont really know anything else. I usually fish wide here off Tweed (36s and further) so after advice on the bar, best times to fish, best spots offshore, best ramp (glass boat)etc. It seems from fb for Iluka Bait shop that most catches are up toward woody point but open to suggestions if anyone can assist very appreciated

Ausfish Silver Member jackson4300's Avatar

Re: Iluka Fishing next week

How did you end up going?
    I am heading down there for the weekend, weather seems a bit all over the place but hoping to get outside at least one of the days.

How'd you go with this. I'm heading down in Feb so am keen to find out any details on the fishing. Thanks
    Regards
    The Complete Angler
    Fish Responsibly

Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Angler View Post
    How'd you go with this. I'm heading down in Feb so am keen to find out any details on the fishing. Thanks
    I’m heading down to wooli in feb, never been there before so I’m going to do a few charters and hire a boat and check out the river

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁