Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Talking Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Hi all,

    New to the forum and seeking help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities.

    Looking at ways to bring boat owners and the fishing / boating community together and would very much appreciate 1 - 2 minutes of time to answer a brief survey. To say thanks to those that can spare the time, I have 3 x $100 BCF vouchers to give away that will be drawn 30 September 2019.

    Many thanks in advance to those that can assist.

    https://fishingboatingaus.typeform.com/to/z1CMgG

  2. #2

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Admin - Is this legitimate and who are the authors


    Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

  3. #3

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    It's been on every site I know, including a US site.

  4. #4

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Definitely legitimate. Just an early stage survey that we felt would be best completed by those in the fishing and boating communities to assist us.

  5. #5

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Quote Originally Posted by fishingboatingaus View Post
    Definitely legitimate. Just an early stage survey that we felt would be best completed by those in the fishing and boating communities to assist us.
    Who are "us" ?
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull

  6. #6

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Personally not going anywhere near it until I know who it is and what the agenda behind it is.

  7. #7

    Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Iím going near it either.

    I agree with some, who is WE, and who are US


    Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

  8. #8

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Just read the posts below this one for a pretty good insight into the fishing community.

  9. #9

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Personally not going anywhere near it until I know who it is and what the agenda behind it is.
    Very wise I am always sceptical of data collection if the desired result is unknown.

    BigE

  10. #10

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    I went to have a look when it was first posted on here and the very first question was to give them your main email address.
    They do not need an email address for a quick survey and i can only imagine what crap would get sent to you later on.

  11. #11

    Re: Help to gain some insight into the fishing and boating communities

    Quote Originally Posted by tug_tellum View Post
    Who are "us" ?
    Mick
    If they canít answer that youíd be mad to give them your email address.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us