Classifieds

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    New player in Electric motors

    Might be of interest to some

    https://www.facebook.com/98708114469...5523596988594/

    US pricing looks a bit pricey at RRP but who knows what will happen.

  2. #2
    Ausfish Silver Member 552Evo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Melbourne

    Re: New player in Electric motors

    Promo video only looks like a freshwater model, and a max of 57" shaft
    On the flip side - the more players the better in my opinion.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Re: New player in Electric motors

    If they sell I would assume more models will come. Also found a reference to a new Lowrance branded motor while having a look for info on the Garmin.

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...8B64&FORM=VIRE

    Interesting.

  4. #4

    Re: New player in Electric motors

    I've looked for a hint of a salt water model without avail...
    Pretty keen advertizing re power and consumption.....
    Jack.

  5. #5
    Ausfish Silver Member jackson4300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brisbane/Ipswich

    Re: New player in Electric motors

    Seems like they are more targetting the fresh water tourney guys at this stage.

  6. #6

    Re: New player in Electric motors

    yeah salties will come later, get into the monster sized fresh water market in the states for your bread and butter, salt water will come later

    Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

  7. #7

    Re: New player in Electric motors

    Bloody Pricey. I saw a comment of 3k. Iím assuming thatís USD?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us