Thread: New AIRMAR tm165hw transducer

New AIRMAR tm165hw transducer

So the 175HW transducer from airmar has been a bit of a darling in the shallow water fishing world for a little wide. with its 185hw transom mount cousin doing well and its 275 dual 1kw guise also popular

the 600w range has lacked a HW and the 300w range has had a Medium only in transom mount.

So now Aiarmar has introduced an answer , the TM165HW.. "and i would imagine we will see a b75hw soon as well" bringing "average" 30o <- thats interesting coverage area in the 150-250khz spectrum at 600w. keeping power out put.. and price low should attrack a lot of budget minded shallow water anglers.
    This.. is a good thing

Have a look at the press release attached.
    have a groovy weekend!
    Moose0001 (2) (1).jpg0002 (1) (1).jpg

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: New AIRMAR tm165hw transducer

Any idea of price yet Moose? Will there be other models in the 600W TM range?
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Yeah so it will be around $800 (expect street value to be around 750)
    the same element will most likley also make it into a B/SS75hw

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

I would like a B75H in a transom mount!
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Following

Sent from my [device_name] using Ausfish mobile app
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things