Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer brakes

Re: Trailer brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Watto79 View Post
    Tom Vinson - TLC marine at Brendale 0433 150 470

He is a gun and honest as a day is long...
    Thanks watto

Sent from my [device_name] using Ausfish mobile app

Sheik who ever does your conversion look at the axle when finished see if they have just welded on the brake ears and painted it or if they have actually redipped your whole axle or even if they have ordered a entire new galvanised axle as the brake ears must be welded on to the axle for the brakes to bolt to if your paying good money for the conversion and they paint it have something to say about that

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Belco Trailers at Brendale is closing down.....all stock being sold for pittance.....wont last too long.
    Rubbish Belco Trailers are alive and kicking , I am here now talking to them . Maybe someone needs to check on these things , the woman at the counter said PBL trailers at Brendale are apparently closing but I would check that as well but BELCO TRAILERS at Brendale are still operating and I would recommend them . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by Out-Station View Post
    Thats a shame about Belco, i had one built there for my old rippy and i also got one done there for dads stabi, one under the old owners the other under the new, both are still going strong, they were a good product i recon..
    Scott
    Belco are NOT closing down , I spoke to them today when I was down there today . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......