Thread: Noosa boat storage

Noosa boat storage

Hi guys looking for suggestions where I can store my kevlacat 2400 close to Noosa for a couple weeks end September? Coming up from Tassie again, will fish 1770 for a couple weeks then to Noosa for a couple as well, I thought about the storage yards in near Noosacat but not sure how tight that would be getting the cat in there? Will still want access to boat while we there, thanks in advance, cheers

Re: Noosa boat storage

Quote Originally Posted by hilta1 View Post
    Hi guys looking for suggestions where I can store my kevlacat 2400 close to Noosa for a couple weeks end September? Coming up from Tassie again, will fish 1770 for a couple weeks then to Noosa for a couple as well, I thought about the storage yards in near Noosacat but not sure how tight that would be getting the cat in there? Will still want access to boat while we there, thanks in advance, cheers
    I know you said Noosa but there is a dry storage yard beside the Mooloolaba boat ramp on Parkyn parade! There is a few vacant spots and a lot of cats in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁

Re: Noosa boat storage

Thanks mate, yeah I just don't want to go to Mooloolaba if we want to use the boat while there, once we leave I will be putting the boat up for sale so will probably put it in a boat yard?, cheers