Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Companies in Liquidation.

    Just checking out a rumour I heard that Australian Marine Wholesale on the Goldy had gone into liquidation. Also saw in the same search that Cunninghams's at Clontarf have gone again. Anyone got any news??
    https://insolvencyguardian.com.au/co...inliquidation/

  2. #2

    Re: Companies in Liquidation.

    Canít see it in the link scottar? Who is Australian Marine Wholesale?

  3. #3

    Re: Companies in Liquidation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducksnutz View Post
    Canít see it in the link scottar? Who is Australian Marine Wholesale?
    Do a company search under "marine". Australian Marine wholesale are a Coomera based company. Used to be known as Riviera Marine Electronics and then Cain Marine.

  4. #4

    Re: Companies in Liquidation.

    I think we might see quite a few parts/accessories places close as more people shop online, kind of like bait and tackle shops did, some will survive, and the bigger ones might get bigger (kind of like Bunnings) reputable boat and motor dealers seem to be doing OK, some small operators might be doing it tough.

  5. #5

    Re: Companies in Liquidation.

    Iím expecting to see a lot more of this in the next few years.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us