Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drones and aerial photography

Re: Drones and aerial photography

Was actually sunday night i went in at 11pm at Fairfield hospital, i will go see my old doctor and ask for the scans to be done

Ausfish Platinum Member

Hope it comes out OK for you, Gazza. I've been getting odd bad dizzy spells for a few years now, they've diagnosed it as vertigo, quite unpleasant. I just manage it, seems to be getting less and less, heart is good, so I'm not worried.

Back to the OT, I'm just back from over 3 weeks away up the coast at a remote spot, got to fly the drone a bit. tends to be windy up there this time of year, so that limits your flying time. Did some late afgernoon and one early orning session, the it glassed off on our packup day ( naturally,) so i shot off out the the point and got some good fottage over the flats and coral. Had the limit set to 1200m so I could get right out there. Footage looks good, have a lot of video to edit from that trip.

Ran do u have any video finished of what u took? I am ummin and arhhrin if i should count me $200 loss on my Spark or if i should put another $150 big ones into trying to repair it

I also considered buying a dji spark "clone" off of ebay, it would majorly suck to sink a $500+ value drone either in salt water or to lose it all together, the spark clone is only $90

My dizzyness is middle ear crystals effecting my balance it has been diagnosed as my left inner ear is effected and there is no treatment for it other than the eply manouver i have been dizzy for the past week it varies a lot from very mild to wild and vomiting, past week has been very mild only as i stand up dizzy for 3 seconds than im fine

Ausfish Platinum Member

it will be the same quality as the Above the Monties video I posted earlier-taken from someone elses Mavic Pro, but the camera is the same as mine. I haven't had time to edit any of my footage, but looking at it straight off the sd card, looks good.

saw a blade 720 drone on my adverts, thinking this could be a good start up beginners drone to catch some shots. cost is sub $300

Ausfish Platinum Member

Just posted my latest video in the Fishing Videos section here . Some fottage with the new drone, and fishing/boating. Enjoy.

Sold my DJI Spark a couple of weeks ago and picked up a Parrot Bebop tonight the bebop 3 batteries are no good and the seller wanted to meet at the petrol station kind of thought it was da ja vu happening all over again...

Got home and connected the bebop to the boat battery and it powered up than i connected the sky controller to the battery (sky controller uses regular bebop drone batteries) and it powered up

So looking good i have a working drone that is capable of flying over water

Ranmar will check your video now

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app