Thread: Evolution 500 cuddy

Evolution 500 cuddy

What are your thoughts on how these boats?
    30% in the bay
    70% offshore

Thanks

Re: Evolution 500 cuddy

After Dick Tracey's experience on here plus the typical winding up of companies and then buying the goods and chattels the next day type operation of the owner, I don't think I could touch one. Them and Markham Whalers, just a bad aura around them and that will be bad for resale.

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was a bit of an issue with the 650 predator in regards to performance that was of concern and having a look on boatpoint, there are a few that are quite cheap considering it’s their flagship model. Not sure if the smaller models had the same issue. I do remember Dick Tracy’s issues and it was messy. They do look impressive but.

edit. Quick google looks to be a few issues that I recommend you do the same.

One of my long time mates and staff member dave has a evo 500
    Say what you like about the company and some of the bigger boats "and to an extent some of the equipment they use on board". i have to say the 500 cuddy is one of the better boats in its size i have been on. mostly base use with trips out of narooma offshore, portland and port mac off shore , happy to pass on his contacts for a personal review
    heres a video we made ages ago on it

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Was Dave portraying a hooked squid? Haha i love squid fishing south coast NSW big mother lovers

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Was Dave portraying a hooked squid? Haha i love squid fishing south coast NSW big mother lovers
    Oh his little dance?? lol you dont want to know the story behind that

www.moosemarine.com.au

looks allright, good thinking went into storage at the transom and in the floor, looks like a haines signitchurrrrrrr. dry hull weight 650kg, gotta be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    looks allright, good thinking went into storage at the transom and in the floor, looks like a haines signitchurrrrrrr. dry hull weight 650kg, gotta be happy with that.
    came with a 90etec originally.. which when 3.. and defiantly 4 people were on board..... struggled to get onto the plane.. going to the 115hp merc made a big difference on that boat.

www.moosemarine.com.au