Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bit of advice

Re: Bit of advice

deleted personal photo's and content

Col your project is really looking good. Well done.

Cheers Brett,
    I'm to a stage now, that I'm seriously getting over the " rebuild" thing and just want to get it on the water.......
    But I admit that this stage of fit out is the most enjoyable of the whole process......
    I'll re visit that statement when I'm in the middle of the re wire !!.

Col

Looks professional Col u wouldn't even know its plywood

Ausfish Silver Member

Now theres a classic sows ear into silk purse.
    You've done a stirling job - most impressive.
    So much more enjoyable when they tick all your boxes. It is now Col's boat the way Col likes it, which is as it should be.
    Cudos to you mate. Bloody nice result.

Thanks Giddy,
    Not without a few hiccups along the journey, but had some great advice here from those that have been there before.
    But Hey, not done yet, Still a few more tasks to complete, but feels like I've near broken it's back.
    Picked up my new aerials today, Had some issue getting an am/fm 2500mm aerial from pacific, but she finally arrived. Couldn't wait till passing the factory tomorrow, had to head down and screw them on, stood back, had a dart or two and ticked another one off the list........
    Still a fair way from launching, but a lot more happy with how she's tracking....

Col

deleted personal photo's and content

nice job, looks most impressive. Q. the white speakers are they hooked up to your radio(uhf) or are they the fusion speakers blue tooth style.

Hi Cat,
    Not hooked up to anything yet. but they are the fusion speakers, They will have wires to the fusion head unit.
    I'm not so much of a "tech " person as such, as long as I can listen to the footie or maybe the cricket, if it's on, I'll be a happy camper.
    I do believe I can hook them to both the fusion and the VHF, but that's well above my tech abilities. I'll see how the inbuilt speaker in the Vhf head set and inbuilt microphone speaker go before I make a decision. Was originally looking to mount the speakers on the sides, but just didn't have the room on both sides, so I just fitted them in the new bulk head......

Col