Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 308
  1. #271

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Haha nice one disorderly. May I ask how much the 200 Honda was including gauges and fitup? Iím in the market for one myself. Excellent choice on the tried and trusted Honda Iím sure itís worth the weight 😃

  2. #272

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul071978 View Post
    Haha nice one disorderly. May I ask how much the 200 Honda was including gauges and fitup? Iím in the market for one myself. Excellent choice on the tried and trusted Honda Iím sure itís worth the weight 😃
    Hi Paul it cost $24100 fitted with standard side mount controls and digital gauges.....

    https://www.facebook.com/Chineseplateboataustralia

  3. #273

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    You will be happy with the Honda, nice engine.

  4. #274

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Thanks mate Iím going to throw my wallet down next week on one

  5. #275

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Disorderly,

    No interest in the G2 Evinrudes ? Say the 225hp ??

  6. #276

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakka2301 View Post
    Disorderly,

    No interest in the G2 Evinrudes ? Say the 225hp ??

    https://www.facebook.com/Chineseplateboataustralia

    Its all on the blog mate ..if you are interested hit the "following" button near the top of the blog and it should notify you when I do posts on engine fitup and water test etc...

  7. #277

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Well I opened up a container in Townsville the other day and found this...it was a nice surprise..

    more details on FB for those that be interested..

    https://www.facebook.com/Chineseplateboataustralia


    IMG_0377.jpg8.jpg

  8. #278

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Haven't gone over to the facebook page,
    But from those Pic's, It sure does look the bees knees !.
    I suppose all the work starts now and no doubt giving it the good look over for the first time, that's exciting in it self.
    Good luck with everything from here on, it's real now !! on with the fit out and making it yours...

    Col

  9. #279

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    must feel great to open up a big box present like that. smile from ear to ear.

  10. #280

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    IMG_0429.jpgEverything registered and insured..motor fitted today and watertest tomorrow..

    While waiting for the motor fitup I hooked up a 36v battery bank from 3.2v Calb 100 cells and made up a box to store them in that will fit in the storage cavity next to the passenger seat..so I'll try and fit the 36v Motorguide this week as well as GPS.sounder and then its just waiting for some fishing weather...

  11. #281

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    You must be like the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof!!

  12. #282

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    DSCN1778 (2).jpgDSCN1794.jpgTiger inspection.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    You must be like the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof!!
    I was like a kid at Christmas this morning....

  13. #283

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Nice job mate. Managed to get it here without a disaster.

    Where did you buy the lithium cells from?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  14. #284

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Sounds like it all panned out well done, can u now break down all the cost involved and post it?

  15. #285

    Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Nice job mate. Managed to get it here without a disaster.

    Where did you buy the lithium cells from?
    Tim is a very helpful guy and is available for fitting advice with the Calb cells.....https://www.evworks.com.au/




    Gazza

    Boat and trailer 35K
    5 months of my life 500K

    Total 535K

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us