Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

boatbuild..

Hi guys..Too many keyboard warriors..I'm done.

Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

I can understand from a financial point of view but a lot of time and testing by the Stabicraft owners and designers have gone into making the boat i see no point paying a thief to build u someone elses design without the owners being compensated

Your committing as much of a crime the factory building it for u are mate

Stick your foot in my ass but thats how i see it

Geez it didn't take the moral police long to get here...

Who said anything about a Stabicraft, Gaz...?

I'm getting a Noble copy from one of the factories that builds them for Noble international....Nobel which was once an Aussie company till the Nobles sold out to the Chinese.....

BTW Gaz ..there is no copy protection in China mate so the companies are breaking no laws...but if you feel so strongly about it I suggest you go through your home and belongings right this minute and throw out anything made or in any way connected or owned by Chinese companies or investors....

Go on mate... hurry up...and tell me how much better you feel once you have lifted the huge weight of hypocrisy off your poor old shoulders...

Sold out to the Chinese or the Chinese sold them out? When u actually put all your effort, financesand time into something than someone in a lawless country comes along and steals your design than start manufacturing your design selling to your customers how would u feel?

nobel have been built in china since about 2012 after moving their manufacturing from aus to there, im not even sure if theres a agent in aus anymore or you just buy direct from the factory
    there have been some horror storys from the early ones and some happy owners with the recent ones

they have nothing to do with stabicraft which is a tube side type boat not a deep v monohull made by another company with no affiliation to nobel

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Sold out to the Chinese or the Chinese sold them out? When u actually put all your effort, financesand time into something than someone in a lawless country comes along and steals your design than start manufacturing your design selling to your customers how would u feel?
    Gaz its quite apparent that the only thing you are an expert on is having hard and fast opinions on matters you have very little knowledge of mate....

Steve …

You can buy Noble International branded boats from Enterprise Marine in Sydney and Brisbane....a fella named Chris owns the business....

You can also buy Scariff branded boats (noble copy)from one factory or another (Gospel and Allheart) in Brisbane from a fella by the name of Craig...…

There are also a few others bringing in the boats and rebranding them and onselling……….Carchadoron in SA......Wildsea in Sydney....Acco in WA ..

Pickles auction and Grays auction in Sydney bring a few in an sell them unbranded with no warranty...

There are probably more as well as all it takes to become an importer is to put a product in a container and ship it from China to Sydney for a little over 2K for a 40 ft container and onsell product.....heaps of folk doing it with a range of goods and no shopfront needed....just look at all the cheap solar panels and Lithium deep cycle batteries,for example, and every other imaginable product of differing prices and qualities available through websites and Ebay... ...

im not having a crack at all was just trying to right some truths that the previous poster had no clue about

all i know is i would want progress payments and to have it inspected in china by my own persons before loading it in the container or paying final payment
    was heavily involved in importing products from china Malaysia and india 10+ 40ft fcl a week and you have to be on your game to keep your money safe

tbh you have as much risk here in aus with boat builders going broke and taking your money going off past history

Yeah thanks for the advice Steve...

Hopefully it all turns out well....

Disorderly - what timeframe you looking at (start to finish)

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post

Hi guys..after a recent Facebook post I made , it seems there is quite a bit of interest in Chinese built boats particularly copies of the Noble Supervee and Stabicraft ,from some of the factories like Gospel, Allheart, Grandsea etc………...

So anyway after about a year of research I am getting a Noble copy built,s tarting next week, and will import it myself through the Port of Townsville from Roger Zhang at gospel boats...

Rather than repsond to individual messages, I have started a blog to document our journey and to hopefully show everything about going through this process, so feel free to take a look and I will update when the build starts and progresses...

Haters and Dickheads will be blocked...…

https://www.facebook.com/My-Gospel-Plate-Alloy-Boat-Build-1329794977189541/
    I am interested for exactly the same reasons as in being older and for financial reasons, thanks for the heads up . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Will be watching this thread with interest. Please post the updates here as well if possible?

What are the implications with the registration process of the boat here in Aus? I suppose the boat won't have the "Australian Builders Plate", so how is it done?

Not planning to do this myself, but will be interested to watch your experience. Good luck!

Ok i thought there wrre only one branded Stabicraft as mentioned in post 1, i have no problem buying from China.

But deliberatly buying from China that are building someone elses design without rights is like going and buying a Parsun

A bit like Captain cook finding Australia..
    I was never educated at school but i read European Settlers were the first white people here

Not too sure where the early explorers fit in here but, it's true, the Dutch (Dirk Hartog and crew) were here years before Cook, but they only saw the west coast and thought it was a shithole and packed up and went back home, Jimmy Cook came over this side and discovered it was OK.