Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    A guy lost his business to china, you take up a job with this chinese company, you contact the owner of the design to over look your build of a piracy than say i have no clue?

I may have no clue i am just speculating on what your saying but i am a man who believes in morals

Treat as u want to be treated, in your case your cutting off the hand that fed u the design than showing it to them

I donno just me... how could u not feel the slightest bit guilty
    Mate - Disorderly May know the bloke personally. MORALS are not sticking your nose into someone’s personal life of which you know nothing about. He was obviously prepared to talk to him otherwise he would have told him to shoot through.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

A guy lost his business to china, you take up a job with this chinese company, you contact the owner of the design to over look your build of a piracy than say i have no clue?

I may have no clue i am just speculating on what your saying but i am a man who believes in morals

Treat as u want to be treated, in your case your cutting off the hand that fed u the design than showing it to them

A company goes to China to cut costs and doesn’t understand Chinese law and makes a mistake instead of building here in Australia so as to not have to pay our supposed expensive wages and conditions and gets screwed , I would say it was a bad business move but that’s the chances you take when you move out of the country.
    Disorderly has done nothing wrong and may or may not pay the price in the end but I see a quality build at this stage , how do you know if he knows the bloke and he may have some interest in what happened to his design that he gave away . Maybe GAZZA should concentrate on his own rebuild instead of trying to be some sort of MORALS crusader for ausfish , give it a break you have NO IDEA pal and stop trying to come across as some sort of expert . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    Space for electric? Just s guess

Cheers Matt
    Ming Kota?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey55 View Post
    Mate - Disorderly May know the bloke personally. MORALS are not sticking your nose into someone’s personal life of which you know nothing about. He was obviously prepared to talk to him otherwise he would have told him to shoot through.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    Shakey read all of what i said not just what u and others want to reply to

I may have no clue i am just speculating on what your saying (to Disorderly)

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    A company goes to China to cut costs and doesn’t understand Chinese law and makes a mistake instead of building here in Australia so as to not have to pay our supposed expensive wages and conditions and gets screwed , I would say it was a bad business move but that’s the chances you take when you move out of the country.
    Disorderly has done nothing wrong and may or may not pay the price in the end but I see a quality build at this stage , how do you know if he knows the bloke and he may have some interest in what happened to his design that he gave away . Maybe GAZZA should concentrate on his own rebuild instead of trying to be some sort of MORALS crusader for ausfish , give it a break you have NO IDEA pal and stop trying to come across as some sort of expert . Matt
    Matt if u and others want to think i am some type of expert than that is your choice i am not forcing those words down your mouth now what i am saying is based on what Disorderly is telling everyone in this very thread if he didn't tell us than there would be nothing said simple as that

you can procrastinate what ever the .... you like... i am replying to what is actually being said maybe a lot of you are skipping this

do u really think this is a great build? honestly man it has a chopped up and welded transom its a pig with lipstick, if Disorderly wanted to buy the boat the genuine way he would have approached the owner and said mate can u build it for me.... not say mate im going to grill you for your worth than get the chinese to build me your design

moral crusader lol I'm a fair bloke i expect the same from other people i guess....

honestly man it has a chopped up and welded transom its a pig with lipstick,

moral crusader lol I'm a fair bloke i expect the same from other people i guess....

says the bloke who build a pod on the back of his boat out of chipboard...?

I think we all know who is the pig with lipstick...!

and why you always got come in and try and stuff up my threads with your self righteous nonsense...are you a Jehovahs witness or something..?

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post

says the bloke who build a pod on the back of his boat out of chipboard...?

I think we all know who is the pig with lipstick...!

and why you always got come in and try and stuff up my threads with your self righteous nonsense...are you a Jehovahs witness or something..?
    What is wrong with Jehovahs Witness? more to the point i dont care what u or anyone else on this board thinks of me or about me or i would have left a long time ago i speak my mind if that offends you than so be it, i tell it how i see it i don't conspire with bullshit to be best champs on a internet forum like im seeing from a few members in this thread some guys in here have no clueyet are dead set selling them selfs that its the truth than when i correct them I'm the know it all LOL

I'm a fair Aboriginal/Australian if i must include that and no i dont read the bible if that is your next question

Less than 3 days ago you were asking “trolls” to not comment on pics of your welds.
    Fair? I think clown would be a more suited word here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbo1 View Post
    Less than 3 days ago you were asking “trolls” to not comment on pics of your welds.
    Fair? I think clown would be a more suited word here.
    Trolls often reply with a 1, 2 or 3 liner, my self i actually put an effort into a reply

Didn't you buy an outboard motor once and then went to another company that was selling Chinese knockoffs to buy your cheap spare parts and when you couldn't get these cheap parts, you sunk the boots into them and their business for a very long time.
    Where were your morals back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    Didn't you buy an outboard motor once and then went to another company that was selling Chinese knockoffs to buy your cheap spare parts and when you couldn't get these cheap parts, you sunk the boots into them and their business for a very long time.
    Where were your morals back then?
    It was a Chinese engine i was ordering Chinese parts i was giving my money and my morels to a Aussie Dealer not getting advice from a Aussie Dealer and shopping overseas for his stolen designs

the bit everyone fails to read is i actually drove to that store and spoke in person with the people who work there and was assured they could order in the parts directly than i was given a run around "they'd look out the back for a second hand part" than was told it was all thrown out and they couldnt do anything more, i didnt put the boot in because they couldn't get the part but rather they f.... me around it was over an hours drive away to go into there store

And that owner of that business came online to debunk all you have just said about him and his business over that outboard saga

The only reason you Havnt left this page as well is it’s the only decent large fishing page left

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    And that owner of that business came online to debunk all you have just said about him and his business over that outboard saga

The only reason you Havnt left this page as well is it’s the only decent large fishing page left
    No. He was already online we were communicating i cant remember if it were thru email or PM on one of the forums...

It was a Chinese engine i was ordering Chinese parts i was giving my money and my morels to a Aussie Dealer not getting advice from a Aussie Dealer and shopping overseas for his stolen designs

the bit everyone fails to read is i actually drove to that store and spoke in person with the people who work there and was assured they could order in the parts directly than i was given a run around "they'd look out the back for a second hand part" than was told it was all thrown out and they couldnt do anything more, i didnt put the boot in because they couldn't get the part but rather they f.... me around it was over an hours drive away to go into there store
    So you bought a motor that was a Chinese knockoff of another major brand and you then went to another company who also sold a Chinese motor that was also a knockoff of a major brand to buy your spare parts from and you think that that it is all ok yet you have a go at disorderly for buying a Chinese built boat that is a knockoff of another brand.
    So once again, where were your morals back then.