Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    I'm not shit stirring i just want to see all this stuff that is supposedly not what u ordered so far i have only seen the side of the boat, where are the pictures? your running a business down and not showing us the proof
    Really... He linked you to his facebook page with photos and videos 5 posts above. Go find a possum to save somewhere else

Disorderly thanks for a top post... I've enjoyed reading your progress with your build and hope the final dramas come to an end quickly. Happy new year mate!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Ausfish mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wahoofishingcrew View Post
    Really... He linked you to his facebook page with photos and videos 5 posts above. Go find a possum to save somewhere else

Disorderly thanks for a top post... I've enjoyed reading your progress with your build and hope the final dramas come to an end quickly. Happy new year mate!

Facebook is a website i dont click links to for certain reasons, Why is it so hard to post pictures here he has posted some pictures...

I'm not shit stirring i just want to see all this stuff that is supposedly not what u ordered so far i have only seen the side of the boat, where are the pictures? your running a business down and not showing us the proof
    Really?..........

I can understand from a financial point of view but a lot of time and testing by the Stabicraft owners and designers have gone into making the boat i see no point paying a thief to build u someone elses design without the owners being compensated

Your committing as much of a crime the factory building it for u are mate
    It's good to see that you are a champion for the good name of Chinese business......now.

Edit Taken from post #2 on this thread.

Facebook is a website i dont click links to for certain reasons, Why is it so hard to post pictures here he has posted some pictures...
    Let me guess... An innocent possum drowns every time you click a facebook link

If you want to search it yourself the title of the page is 'my gospel alloy plate boat build'... Just make sure you have your tin foil hat on when you type and you'll be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by banshee View Post
    It's good to see that you are a champion for the good name of Chinese business......now.
    I'm not support anyone, however Disorderly has stated he is having problems he has pictures of the problems or he can take pictures and show us to compare but why is he not?

just me if i ordered something and it was crap and i spread it all over the internet and people asked me to explain and show pictures i would, if you are out there trying to warn other potential buyers do not buy from so and so at lease back it up with pictures and video showing what and why

i bought something today and received something else... i didnt bag the bloke i was a little offset and i posted pictures but what i bought still works to some degree, i bought it cheap.... and the poor man pays twice so why is Disorderly complaing he is by far well a head financially than buying the boat made in Australia

i just cant see some wiring, switches, bilge pump, yadda yadda amounting to the $1000 he claims?

but it is a discussion forum and a lot does get lost in translation if u can call it that.... however u and other people will pick out everything i say but let 99 percent of what Disorderly says slip under the carpet, i just want to see the proof

I don't think he'll get it done for a grand unless he does all the work himself,I see the bilge pump eating nearly half of it,but then again I could be wrong.....I often am.
    With regards to the pics,two things,firstly,you have been taking the piss out of him for nearly six months........why would he want to do anything to accommodate you?Secondly,he has just got old mate to the table,why piss him off at this point?

Ausfish Platinum Member

On the subject of skim coat, or just plain bog, it's the only way you will get a really good finish on gloss, on a welded ali hull. AMM freely admit to using it, and they are meant to be 'top end" --a video on them said they used up to 3mm, IIRC.Otherwise you will have a wobbly side, exaggerated by the gloss, with light on the wrong angle.

Quote Originally Posted by banshee View Post
    I don't think he'll get it done for a grand unless he does all the work himself,I see the bilge pump eating nearly half of it,but then again I could be wrong.....I often am.
    With regards to the pics,two things,firstly,you have been taking the piss out of him for nearly six months........why would he want to do anything to accommodate you?Secondly,he has just got old mate to the table,why piss him off at this point?
    So im meant to be quiet to keep him happy? Lf...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

You've missed the point.......

Bloody hell some people like to kick a bloke when he is down.

Disorderly is doing his best to make everyone aware what is going on with his boat. He obviously puts his pictures on Facebook as that is his preferred site for pictures.

Now you are tell him you don’t go there so put the pictures on Fishfinder so YOU can see them.

Do you really expect him jump to your demand and spend ALL DAY/NIGHT on the bloody computer like you.

Give the man a break and if you want to see the evidence he is putting up go to Facebook and there it is.

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

no just everyone else.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Waste of time someone delete this post ,I’m heading to north qld
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

before bagging someone else's boat, someone should look in his his own backyard first and see all the crap he's accumulated and built, and there's plenty of pics to prove it!

Ausfish Bronze Member Ah Me Ting's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    mate its a great boat ..I was never going to give Gospel the satisfaction of admitting that when they were stiffing me on the fitout….

They have assured me that they have seen the error of there ways and were only doing it to keep costs down but now will start using decent quality gear and raise the price slightly...

If its true its a win for all...

The amount of work they put in before painting is incredible....its not for everybody but the skimcoat gives a beautiful finish that most aussie builders just cant afford..once they get all their ducks in a row it will be just about impossible for the aussie builders to compete...

Attachment 120583

BTW rego , paint colours and decoration was the missus input...she is pretty chuffed with herself to be honest... LOL...
    Is the picture in this post your boat? Sent by them, when under construction?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Ausfish mobile app
    When my wife calls, tell her I'm in "Ah Me Ting"

Ah Me Ting = 2019 Quintrex 420 Renegade (Tohatsu 50hp 2 Stroke)