Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

I thought the boat & trailer package was about ~$20Ks delivered, did you get $15Ks worth of extras?
    Is your camera broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Fed View Post
    I thought the boat & trailer package was about ~$20Ks delivered, did you get $15Ks worth of extras?
    Is your camera broken?
    US20K

plus GST and port costs...

Not sure what that model sells for new here but 35k plus engine 20k? 55k sounds ok

Did u have any dramas with registering without a builders plate?

In QLD I built at registered a hydroplane without a builders plate some years ago. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Not sure what that model sells for new here but 35k plus engine 20k? 55k sounds ok

Did u have any dramas with registering without a builders plate?
    They have an Australian Builders Plate...I registered the boat before it even got to Australia...

You mean the bottom hasn’t dropped off from all the shonky welds people were telling you about lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    You mean the bottom hasn’t dropped off from all the shonky welds people were telling you about lol.
    I am no expert but i think Dis will be ok for a few years,the problem may rise later down the track when the aluminium fatigues just like some of the older boats floating about now that get welds on their transoms i had one on my old Quintrex

that walk around is the perfect width for the pooch , seems like a wide boat anyhow great you got it wet.. just before christmas too your gonna be laughing good timing

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    yeah probably next time.....spent a couple of hours hooning around out toward the shipping channel nearly 20km's out ..jumped a few swells and put her through her paces...I must have misunderstood the mechanic that he had hooked up the bilge pump...he didn't and when I opened the bungs in various compartments when we got home, well, there was no water in them...the bottom was still intact as well...

Comparing her too an old Quintrex, Gazza...?...Have you even been in a Supervee..?

I was getting a bit annoyed today while installing the GPS combo ,switchboard, stereo and speakers...even the dash and surrounds is all 5mm plate......bloody painful to cut 5 inch round holes with a grinder in that.....no wonder the hull is 30% heavier than the same size Quintrex Yellowfin....she is built like a tank..

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Attachment 120137Everything registered and insured..motor fitted today and watertest tomorrow..

While waiting for the motor fitup I hooked up a 36v battery bank from 3.2v Calb 100 cells and made up a box to store them in that will fit in the storage cavity next to the passenger seat..so I'll try and fit the 36v Motorguide this week as well as GPS.sounder and then its just waiting for some fishing weather...
    So does this set up give you 100ah @36v?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    So does this set up give you 100ah @36v?
    Yes mate..I am told 100ah at 90% DOD....

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    that walk around is the perfect width for the pooch
    Yeah she will love that and from the sides and front she can see out over the ocean ..the sides are a bit high for her down the back down the back …even my old Stacer she had to stand on the side pockets to see out..I'll have to get her some doggie socks so she doesn't scratch the boat up..

tiger whale (2).jpg

Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

QUOTE]
    Hi disorderly what’s the total weight of box/ batteries etc for the electric motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁

Dirtyfuzz 45kg

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    yeah probably next time.....spent a couple of hours hooning around out toward the shipping channel nearly 20km's out ..jumped a few swells and put her through her paces...I must have misunderstood the mechanic that he had hooked up the bilge pump...he didn't and when I opened the bungs in various compartments when we got home, well, there was no water in them...the bottom was still intact as well...

Comparing her too an old Quintrex, Gazza...?...Have you even been in a Supervee..?

I was getting a bit annoyed today while installing the GPS combo ,switchboard, stereo and speakers...even the dash and surrounds is all 5mm plate......bloody painful to cut 5 inch round holes with a grinder in that.....no wonder the hull is 30% heavier than the same size Quintrex Yellowfin....she is built like a tank..
    Great outcome. You must be very chuffed.