Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Re: Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    So you bought a motor that was a Chinese knockoff of another major brand and you then went to another company who also sold a Chinese motor that was also a knockoff of a major brand to buy your spare parts from and you think that that it is all ok yet you have a go at disorderly for buying a Chinese built boat that is a knockoff of another brand.
    So once again, where were your morals back then.
    Scroll up its already been answered

Chinese Nobel Supervee copy boatbuild..

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Matt if u and others want to think i am some type of expert than that is your choice i am not forcing those words down your mouth now what i am saying is based on what Disorderly is telling everyone in this very thread if he didn't tell us than there would be nothing said simple as that

you can procrastinate what ever the .... you like... i am replying to what is actually being said maybe a lot of you are skipping this

do u really think this is a great build? honestly man it has a chopped up and welded transom its a pig with lipstick, if Disorderly wanted to buy the boat the genuine way he would have approached the owner and said mate can u build it for me.... not say mate im going to grill you for your worth than get the chinese to build me your design

moral crusader lol I'm a fair bloke i expect the same from other people i guess....
    I’m not interested in your opinion on the build to be honest I don’t think you would have a clue , I can’t be bothered continuing but I do find some of the replies interesting. Carry on I’m going fishing for the month
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Ok to get this back on track the final video's are posted on my blog.....she is ready to wrap up and ship next week..!

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Trolls often reply with a 1, 2 or 3 liner, my self i actually put an effort into a reply
    I've stopped replying to your threads with more than a line or a meme as you heed no advice so why would anyone bother.

Sorry Disorderly...

Boat looks fine

Cheers Matt

When is the expected delivery date?

I saw the facebook videos. It looks bloody great! I hope you have a heap of fun in it. Whats going on the back?

Disorderly
    I saw the video on Facebook. Looks like a really good build. I myself would buy one if I was in the market for a plate boat.

From what I have seen in pictures and videos - I think you will be more than happy once it arrives on your doorstep.

Good on you for having a go.

I may have missed it, but what motor you putting on her ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

Honga

sorry, only funny the first time

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Honga

sorry, only funny the first time
    Nah, still funny in a political correct world we live in👍😂

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    When is the expected delivery date?
    Supposed to leave china on the 9th and arrive about 25 days later …

and yeah CT and shakey she has come up better than I expected though I am not sure about the motor quite yet but likely a 200hp...still getting quotes and trying to figure out what brand I can afford to buy and run..

been reading with interest the past little while Disorderly.

Have to say mate, its been a real credit to keep up with it all and share it with the social world for sure. very groovy project indeed.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    ..still getting quotes and trying to figure out what brand I can afford to buy and run..
    It wont be about affording to run it. My new 225 Merc uses less fuel than my Ficht Ram 90 on a boat 1.5 m bigger! Modern motor efficiency is awesome!

Disorderly,

Is there going to be a viewing event and will you be posting the costs of your project along with the various gotchas you've had to deal with? It would be good to know what they tried to pull off.

Cheers,

If affordability is a concern check out the mercs. Designed for easy home service. No valve adjustments. Easy oil changes. Qr codes on engine that give u the service instructions.

Yeah guys the new Mercs do sound very good and so light...so good in fact that the closest dealers will not be able to get any stock of 200hp till the end of October..!

Anyway I put down a deposit on a big fat arsed Honda 200 today..it was 3.5K cheaper than the Merc quote and should do the job..

Original 25K budget is blown off the planet... renegotiated 50 k budget also disappeared in the rear view mirror today.....60K now already on Boat, cheap chinese trailer and motor...…..and still got Breakaway trailer system, Motorguide, 5 batteries, trim tabs and wiring/switchpanels etc to go........sounder,gps and radio will come off the old boat and for now and fans, lights, solar panels, stereo, fridge etc can be done as we go..best just not to mention the budget anymore to the missus...also had to buy another vehicle to tow 3T with, once we decided to jump up from 5.8m ..….Hint….let her choose the colour and upholstery then she becomes just as complicit in the overspending as yourself.......