Can't seem to get the sounder to want to install the MotorGuide.
I have installed the NMEA 2000 Gateway kit and NMEA2000 starter kit both to instructions.
I even have the MotorGuide and GPS etc showing in the Devices within the Lowrance HDS
I have tried initialising as per the Gateway instructions ie Motor on then start up HDS then NMEA2000 and wala! it all activated the set-up for Xi Series Motor Upgrade Process?? - Except it doesn't! It does nothing?
I have latest updated software in Lowrance HDS V6.0 and this activation for MotorGuide was in the V3.5 (which is no longer available for download) but it should all be within the latest upgrade.
Anyone know a way to force the upgrade process?
Even when I updated the software I had to go into files and folder for it to do upgrade - it wasn't and never has been automatic as they claim.
Is there anywhere I can go to push this thing to Install Series Motor Upgrade Process?? This once installed will allow interaction between HDS sounder and MotorGuide electric motor.
If I fail here I will give MotorGuide and or Lowrance a call - hoping here will have the answers.