Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stessl 4.3mt setup foward control

Re: Stessl 4.3mt setup foward control

All good men, I'll run a tape over it tomorrow and get back to you. In no hurry!
    Thanks for the advice all the same.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Transom hight is 500mm on the mighty Stessl.

Quote Originally Posted by chaso70 View Post
    Transom hight is 500mm on the mighty Stessl.

well, that,s as close to 20" as you'll get. as mentioned, try it without the foil. it looks that low, depending on the trim angle, it might even drag the rear down. it will definitely not get above the waterline when under way, which is where it's supposed to be!

As luck has it, got put onto a well schooled chap today that knows the hull well and also told me the Enduro leg was made longer for a reason, as a working motor and so on..
    He is going to look over the boat and make sure there is no dings or twists(none that I can see) and give me a hand in setting the motor up at the correct height, many options. Had me convinced anyway.
    Said the same thing you guys did if it's not setup correctly, dive, dip and do silly things.
    One more question!
    Prop's.. Boat has a half worn out 12G on it now, read on a forum that a larger prop, possibly a 13 1/2 would be a better performer, any ideas on that one?

having a worn prop means you have no idea how it is performing to begin with need to know max rpm at wot

without trim and tilt will always be a pig no matter what magic he has