Thread: Raymarine Light house 3 software update

Raymarine Light house 3 software update

Howdy all
    New software dropped this morning from raymarine for LH3 v3.9.46. on their website they list the features as TBC. .... interestingly slack i thought... but we downloaded it today, found they now have Yamaha engine interfacing. and the similuator for the real vision 3D looks very very crisp. but havnt been able to confirm, on the water yet. i cant quite find any other hidden gems just yet, so i guess we shall wait for the features list to populate on the website

Moose
    http://www.raymarine.com/software-up...xiom-axiompro/

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: Raymarine Light house 3 software update

Hey Moose, my axiom 9 has lost gps positioning. Been working fine till last week when i got on the water. It just showed as a place in the USA, standard default no gps signal location i guess. Any tips apart from new update and factory reboot?

Ausfish Platinum Member

My first couple of updates on my LH3 gear were done by wi-fi, in the driveway.Very convenient. But then it started showing error messages, saying there was an address conflict. So i've been doing it via microSD ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy56 View Post
    Hey Moose, my axiom 9 has lost gps positioning. Been working fine till last week when i got on the water. It just showed as a place in the USA, standard default no gps signal location i guess. Any tips apart from new update and factory reboot?
    Mine has been doing a weird thing also, when manually entering co-ords a totally different co-ordinate number is saved but is the correct position on map when double checking it with the phone on navionics app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁

Quote Originally Posted by ranmar850 View Post
    My first couple of updates on my LH3 gear were done by wi-fi, in the driveway.Very convenient. But then it started showing error messages, saying there was an address conflict. So i've been doing it via microSD ever since.
    I have the same thing happen in the showroom, its due to another piece of hardware already connected to the same wifi with the same number. in my case its my wireless printer/fax/scanner.

www.moosemarine.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Andy56 View Post
    go in to your gps settings by touching on the coodinate numbers "or where they should be if no signal" on the top left of the screen. and make sure differentional positioning is turned OFF "for now at least"
    restart the system and go from there

Moose

www.moosemarine.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    go in to your gps settings by touching on the coodinate numbers "or where they should be if no signal" on the top left of the screen. and make sure differentional positioning is turned OFF "for now at least"
    restart the system and go from there

Moose
    I powered up, set gps to internal and its back. Would have been good if it worked when i last needed it, lol. Strange days indeed.