Thread: Garmin echomap 75dv

Garmin echomap 75dv

Hopefully someone hear can help me.

I have a Garmin echomap 75dv with a thru-hull transducer. From memory the transducer is either an Airmar B60 or and Airmar B117, I cant remember.

Any way heading to sea today and my mate is driving and doing things with the Garmin and tells me he pushed the wrong button and put the unit back to factory settings.

Not a problem, so I take over and commence setting it up again.

When I look for transducer it appears to think it has a GT20, which it does not.

Below are the only options to select your transducer, but it does not show my transducer so which one do I use.

IMG_2904.JPG

Re: Garmin echomap 75dv

Quote Originally Posted by shakey55 View Post
    Hopefully someone hear can help me.

I have a Garmin echomap 75dv with a thru-hull transducer. From memory the transducer is either an Airmar B60 or and Airmar B117, I cant remember.

Any way heading to sea today and my mate is driving and doing things with the Garmin and tells me he pushed the wrong button and put the unit back to factory settings.

Not a problem, so I take over and commence setting it up again.

When I look for transducer it appears to think it has a GT20, which it does not.

Below are the only options to select your transducer, but it does not show my transducer so which one do I use.

IMG_2904.JPG
    Start with a new mate. Do you have more than 1 transducer installed. The Airmar B60 is a 200/50 hz sounder so I would start with the option top right hand side of screen.

Actually just checked and the B117 is also a 200/50 kHz tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Actually just checked and the B117 is also a 200/50 kHz tranny.
    Thanks Dignity.

I’ve sacked the deckee (joking). Have tried you suggestion and I’m back on and working fine.

Shakey - I wish I lived closer to the coastline