Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is she worth ? Seajay Barramasta

Re: What is she worth ? Seajay Barramasta

Hinchinbrook.jpgOther end mate...….I thought you may have recognised the rock at the end of the beach......what are you going to do for casting lures if you sell the tinny..?...you going to go poking around up the creeks in the BC...?

Re: What is she worth ? Seajay Barramasta

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Hinchinbrook.jpgOther end mate...….I thought you may have recognised the rock at the end of the beach......what are you going to do for casting lures if you sell the tinny..?...you going to go poking around up the creeks in the BC...?
    No - I didn't recognise it - I've camped a few times at Macushla & did a couple of house boat trips out of Pt Hinchinbrook .
    Nowadays when I head North - sessions in the creeks will be limited to days when I cant get offshore - but even last April @ Lucinda when we got pretty shitty winds , we didn't spend any time in the Creeks …… we just headed over to the Palm Islands & found some spots out of the wind.
    Next trip will be Mourilyan Hbr next March / April …… focus on getting out to the reef.

I still enjoy lurecasting but there is something about spotting big fish & getting smashed around the bommies …… but if push come to shove - We can cast lures off the front deck plus I still have a leccy . I certainly wont be able to get up some of the creeks I used to though.

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO