Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfinished Project

Unfinished Project

I was out for a drive on Sunday heading towards Richmond (outer suburb of Sydney) and caught a glimpse of a massive boat with a sign that said something like unfinished project.

When I got home did some google searching and found the project. The history of it is interesting.

I couldn’t afford to fill the fuel tanks.

https://awesomeyacht.info

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Unfinished Project

really should of left it as it was..... if the sydney buisnessman wanted a boat of that style etc just buy a pershing or riva or any number of already built vessels.. IMo he took a pretty solid 80s boat "with its own charm but at least the lines worked".. and stuffed it.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Agree. It now looks like the worlds most expensive pilot boat. Most if not all people with the necessary means to do tjat refit will also have the extra to simply buy new.

Yep. Thirded. It was cool when original but now it is just shit.

And no Gaz you couldn't tow it home behind the X-Trail

Matt

Haha it’s an 80ft ##### boat

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    Yep. Thirded. It was cool when original but now it is just shit.

And no Gaz you couldn't tow it home behind the X-Trail

Matt
    😂😂 "Hold my beer"

hahahaha!
    would make for a half decent .............umm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...........a half decent

Nope i got nothing

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

You can joke but u guys dont have half the balls with no experience to take on a.project like mine lol

Just had a look on my laptop you guys are failing to see it was a luxury commuter in its earlier day i really liked its look in 2006 all though it had 80's dated maybe interior maybe that were the owners preference for 2006, You've gotta think it was a commuter from Hamilton Island To Mainland Queensland? he probably wanted luxury in a speedy boat

it were one mans dream and a dream come true that it was and your baggin him out?

we all have our own preferences if it was not for our own likes we would all be sailing around in boats that look like Noah's Ark

hate to see what your opinions of my boat will be when its finished

Your a bit of a hypocrite scotter u bag me out than u like my post and u have done this before mate i never said anything before but its pissing me off

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    You can joke but u guys dont have half the balls with no experience to take on a.project like mine lol
    maybe so- but most are smart enough to know when to walk away...

Your a bit of a hypocrite scotter u bag me out than u like my post and u have done this before mate i never said anything before but its pissing me off
    Gazza,the comment I posted is exactly what I would say if the same thing was posted/ said about one of my best mates or work mates. If you can't wrap your head around an off the cuff comment commonly used in jest, you are going to struggle round these parts.

Scottar i have been on this board for 13 years....

Then you should remember a post directed at you about not getting all out of shape over a bit of good natured banter.

You've gotta think it was a commuter from Hamilton Island To Mainland Queensland? he probably wanted luxury in a speedy boat

it were one mans dream and a dream come true that it was and your baggin him out?
    As I said above I would totally rock that thing in this form. Don my linen suit and t shirt, trim my beard into stubble and load it full of hookers and blow (or maybe my mate and both our families) and have a crack at the record for the Manly Harbor to Tangas run
    Awesome_0004-(1).jpg

Gaz you need to be a bit less precious, I'm sure Lloyd Williams or the other owner don't give a rat's arse about what some randoms on the internet think of their old boat and neither should you

Matt