Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A THT thread you will never see on Ausfish!

A THT thread you will never see on Ausfish!

Here it is .....

”What gun do you carry on your boat?”

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating...your-boat.html
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Re: A THT thread you will never see on Ausfish!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    Here it is .....

”What gun do you carry on your boat?”

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating...your-boat.html
    Crazy yanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a speargun,.... only good for one shot though!

I have a landing net and a gaff! Plenty of gun threads there, been involved in a few, got deleted for posting in one, they are very heated when it comes to guns.

Ausfish Platinum Member

That thread is actually hilarious, if you read it through. Nothing like the one Noelm mentioned above, that he and I were participating in.hey get really wound up--obviously a lot of damaged people. They'll be carrying the burden of their unnecessary military interventions for a long time to come. Land of the free my ####ing arse, it's a land full of crazies if you feel the absolute need to carry a gun for protection when you are boating. Or get all upset when a boat show won't let you carry inside.

A shortened single shot wasnt that uncommon years ago - or at least a power head. Easy way to clean kill big fish.

The thread about needing to carry a gun (concealed) to the Miami boat show is 15 pages long now, and will probably be deleted as it's now just a sh1t fight.

Bottom line....

1. Majority of Aussies and probably 90% of the rest of the world will never understand the American gun mentality/culture
    2. Majority of Americans will never understand Australians not being interested in carrying or owning guns.

There is no point even contemplating entering into a discussion with Americans about guns. It is a totally pointless and fruitless exercise.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

And here I was thinking it was going to be a thread where Kerry is allowed to post. That’s also a thread you’ll never see here 😂😂😂😂😂
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Kerry does pop up now and then over there.

Ausfish Platinum Member

Kerry does seem to have moderated his tone .On the other hand, Tunnles, the brain-damaged kiwi, has the unique honor of being the only person I have ever added to an Ignore list in near 20 years of forum participation.

As to yanks and their obsession with guns, I think we all realise it is a totally pointless and fruitless exercise, but sometimes, it's just too hard to resist. I got away with one on THT , once--someone was criticising someone else ( may have been Tunnles) for shouty caps, exclamation marks, and poor grammar. I slipped in a quick " just like your president? ' and got away with it.

Yep I agree, you can read and keep your keyboard away, but now and then there is just so much bull that I can't resist, I fully understand that getting involved in gun talk in the US is fruitless, but there comes a time when you just have to stick your head up, it usually gets swiped at, but it's worth it...sometimes, like the boat show one.

Is Tunnles a kiwi?

I dunno but I had the impression he was Chinese ? I dont really care as I try very hard to avoid any threads he started or is participating in.

But he is one asshat. I am amazed that he doesnt seem to have spent time in band camp yet...

He is working in China for a fibreglass boat place I do believe, rumour has it he is "friends" with some mods, so gets away with a lot, don't know how true that is, just what I have been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    Is Tunnles a kiwi?

I dunno but I had the impression he was Chinese ? I dont really care as I try very hard to avoid any threads he started or is participating in.

But he is one asshat. I am amazed that he doesnt seem to have spent time in band camp yet...
    Asshat doesn’t get used in conversation as much as I would like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁