Thread: Looking for previous owner of Cruise Craft Rover 663 named COBIA out of Manly Qld

Red face Looking for previous owner of Cruise Craft Rover 663 named COBIA out of Manly Qld

Hi everyone
    Just purchased a CC Rover 663 named Cobia
    Previously inboard now podded
    Keen to hear from anyone who might have owned it or knows of it
    Photos for information and apologies for the orientation cannot rotate the images.
    Correct orientation photos added
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ausfish Platinum Member

Re: Looking for previous owner of Cruise Craft Rover 663 named COBIA out of Manly Ql

You want to ask him why it won't stay right way up?

Sorry, I'll leave now

Re: Looking for previous owner of Cruise Craft Rover 663 named COBIA out of Manly Ql

All good thanks

Not sure where you are from, but it looks like the boat once came from Manly QLD. There are a number of fishing clubs and boat clubs in that area, so I’d be contacting them. I think you might have some success going this way. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

Kind of strange, it appears to have an "N" after the Q in the rego number, might it have come from NSW at some time? (There's a Manly there too)

Thanks for the reply.
    Will keep on looking.
    Cheers,
    Bob

Yes you are correct. Qld to NSW and back.
    Cheers,
    Bob

Try contacting Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club at Manly Qld.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Hi,
    Will give that a go, might be lucky.
    Cheers.