Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camp Style Coooker For Boat?

Re: Camp Style Coooker For Boat?

+1 for travel buddy 12v oven, use it every trip and you can get very creative in what you can cook/heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those toasties are making me hungry. neat idea with the infill pan..

rod, i saw those campasters at bunnings and figered they would be quick and simple. Pie oven is out for me coz i cant boil the billy on it.

Thanks for all the info everyone, much appresiated.

Scott

Ausfish Platinum Member

That looks like a gas canister type, with a hotplate and top? I have one without the top works fine for bacon and eggs for two. I guess the top would help with keeping the heat in outdoors.

G'day
    Yeah its a canister type so no gas cylinders/hoses to deal with. It's not a hot plate but a removable non stick pan, like an oven pan, bigger than you think. I have used a little butane cooker with a pan, but so wind effected and you have to hold the pan or it slips around, not this, very stable. You could heat pies or whatever, very versatile. In a nice carry case also. Significantly bigger than the little single burner cookers, weighs 6kg in the case from memory but still easily manageable.
    Cheers
    Rod
    PS added picture, put pan up so you can see burner and lid to right. Flat area of pan is 320mm x 240mm
    Attached Images Attached Images