Thread: Lake Awoonga reports

Lake Awoonga reports

Hello All,

My mate and I are heading to Awoonga early next week for the first time and are after any tips/ latest reports etc. I have fished Monduran a few times but have decided to travel that little bit further up the road. I have put it back a week due to last weekend’s comp there so any current information would be great.

Thanks

Crack
    I am not in danger, I am the danger - Walter White

Re: Lake Awoonga reports

Quote Originally Posted by Giveitacrack View Post
    Hello All,

My mate and I are heading to Awoonga early next week for the first time and are after any tips/ latest reports etc. I have fished Monduran a few times but have decided to travel that little bit further up the road. I have put it back a week due to last weekend’s comp there so any current information would be great.

Thanks

Crack
    G’Day Mate
    So , how did you go.
    Shawn

Re: Lake Awoonga reports

Gday Shawn66,

Approx 15hrs on the water across 3 sessions early morn, late arvo using the usual’s - Jackal Squirrels,Lucky Craft pointers, Westin shadteez, Zerek Fishtraps, Zman paddlerz etc and nothing except a dozen or so catfish. No Barra hook-ups at all.Targeted the windward flats and points and the deep timber. There were only 2-3 other cars / trailers at the ramp each time so really no one on the dam.

Crack
    I am not in danger, I am the danger - Walter White