Thread: Square dot grid on CMAP. How to turn off?

Square dot grid on CMAP. How to turn off?

New chartplotter, new maps, anyone have any idea on how to turn off this annoying feature?

Its a new Lowrance live plotter, with built in CMAP charts. In my infinite wisdom I decided to head out without re-installing the old chartplotter, which I plan to do.

Re: Square dot grid on CMAP. How to turn off?

Not sure, but it is likely to be found in the menu on the right side of the chart screen, chart options, lots of options as to what you see on your chart there.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

It will be the Moreton bay marine park zoning. Usually under value added data in a traditional cmap machine. Lowtance may be different.

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    It will be the Moreton bay marine park zoning. Usually under value added data in a traditional cmap machine. Lowtance may be different.
    Bingo, thats what it is.

Turn off the marine parks option and the grid goes away. What a stupid and annoying way of displaying it.

Painful but better than it used to be. On older cmap units when GBRMPA zones were first introduced you basically then couldn't see the chart detail when zones got turned on.