Thread: Bimini stay replacements

Bimini stay replacements

Looking for someone in Brisbane who can manufacture SS stays, with rolled/staged end as in the photo.20181214_094633.jpg1544591099233.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using Ausfish mobile app
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Re: Bimini stay replacements

Let em know when you find some , just ended up having a custom Bimini made n fitted to my little Fishraider . Came out a treat but think i maybe should have had it made a tad shorter in length.
    Shades the full length of the boat but the stay extensions tend to get in the way with my rods when up..

Quote Originally Posted by Volvo View Post
    Let em know when you find some , just ended up having a custom Bimini made n fitted to my little Fishraider . Came out a treat but think i maybe should have had it made a tad shorter in length.
    Shades the full length of the boat but the stay extensions tend to get in the way with my rods when up..
    Found a company in NSW, but hoping to find something more local.

Sent from my [device_name] using Ausfish mobile app
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things