Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connecting multiple fuel tanks to a filter

Re: Connecting multiple fuel tanks to a filter

Col

Most of the filter heads have and inlet and outlet on each side. You can use inlet one side and outlet the other side, or both on same side like mine, it doesnt matter. Whichever arrangement works for you.

if you can get one of the BLA filters they use a composite head so no corrosion issues ever. And their filter elements, I am told, come off the same line as the RACOR but are about $24.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

looks like you had to screw into a 90* elbow joiner with the suzuki fitting onto a joiner, good tip and easy to switch over. rolling around in a sea doing any other method is just making it harder than it has too. thanks for photo

The quicker u can do the change over in open ocean the better the less time u have your head down or you'll be bent over the side feeding the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    Col

Most of the filter heads have and inlet and outlet on each side. You can use inlet one side and outlet the other side, or both on same side like mine, it doesnt matter. Whichever arrangement works for you.

if you can get one of the BLA filters they use a composite head so no corrosion issues ever. And their filter elements, I am told, come off the same line as the RACOR but are about $24.
    Thanks moonlighter, I'm on to that now !!
    will post up a Pic when I fit mine up, cheers

Col