Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruise craft 595 or Signature 602f?

Re: Cruise craft 595 or Signature 602f?

ohh the beauty and elegance of a pedigree. yes that beautiful looking 21 reef runner is to die for. never been in any of the boats mention however its my observation that there are not many cruise crafts for sale second hand, could be the perfect all round vessel.

Love my 2006 Cruisecraft 625 Outsider. Had it from new. Is a great fishing boat that doubles as a reasonable cruiser. Been out in the filthiest conditions and jumped massive waves on the bar. Caught mangrove jack to marlin. Daytrips, overnighters and longer.
    Handles a big sea head on if you have trim tabs and drive it properly. Is very stable at rest and Is a dream in a following sea. 175 etec has been a good match. One of the best things i have ever bought!

End up going with the 602F HT for the bigger cabin for overnighters and the softer riding hull.Thanks for your inputs.

nice work indeed, that boat looks awesome. perfect allrounder, i like the walk in cabin and drivers console on that model. looks real grace on the outside too. nice bit of kit enjoy

I have a 632F and have found it meets all my needs. No bad habits into/ following sea. I bought second hand and looked at 600/602 as well and luckily found a 2nd hand with low hiurs. It doesn't ride quite as well as my mates HH650 as the letter is a heavier and longer hull...although I run with a 175 Suzuki and he fuels a Yammy 225. Tabs are a must...get it up on the plane and if there is a sea running use your tabs to pull the bow down increasing your waterline length and the sharp bow doing its job, as well as using them to keep your hull level Port/Starboard. I think CC have a better finish but happy with mine with a moulded inner hull lining ,(no soft floor probs). Enjoy your HS.

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    nice work indeed, that boat looks awesome. perfect allrounder, i like the walk in cabin and drivers console on that model. looks real grace on the outside too. nice bit of kit enjoy
    Thanks mate..Yeh the taller walk in Cabin with optional doors to keep the cats out at night is a major plus .

Thanks for the tip champ, Yep I got trim tabs with a 200HP, Didnt go the extra fuel hope 180L is enough for offshore. Your 632f would be the same as the 602F? btw do you have any stress cracks on your signature at all?

Quote Originally Posted by jackamundi View Post
    I have a 632F and have found it meets all my needs. No bad habits into/ following sea. I bought second hand and looked at 600/602 as well and luckily found a 2nd hand with low hiurs. It doesn't ride quite as well as my mates HH650 as the letter is a heavier and longer hull...although I run with a 175 Suzuki and he fuels a Yammy 225. Tabs are a must...get it up on the plane and if there is a sea running use your tabs to pull the bow down increasing your waterline length and the sharp bow doing its job, as well as using them to keep your hull level Port/Starboard. I think CC have a better finish but happy with mine with a moulded inner hull lining ,(no soft floor probs). Enjoy your HS.

Ausfish Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by WholeyMackerel View Post
    End up going with the 602F HT for the bigger cabin for overnighters and the softer riding hull.Thanks for your inputs.
    Excellent. You do realise this is not over? We now all demand lots of pics,and trip reports/reviews. love looking at pictures of other peoples setups

No stress cracks that I am aware of..

Finally got the boat. It was worth the wait. Rides well and dry. Here are some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finally got the boat. It was worth the wait. Rides well and dry. Here are some pics.

Attachment 119926
    Attachment 119927
    Is it just me? I can’t open the attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksnutz View Post
    Is it just me? I can’t open the attachments.
    I can’t open either.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

Is it visible now?

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it visible now?
    Yep. Beautiful boat mate. Enjoy.

I looked at 600/602 but found the 632, baby brother to 675. No stress cracks. Love it. Hard top makes a big difference.