Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I think Im in the wrong business

Re: I think Im in the wrong business

Oh! I wasn't thinking, how about I roll some alfoil, stick it through a piece of plastic tubing, clear of course so I can see it and voila, as waterproof as the original which is totally not even mist proof.

Closing in on 5, keep up the great work.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Dig, Love your work and attention to detail, keep it up mate you'll make a fortune ! (not sure if you will make 5 pages, can I suggest Photos of the finished product to promote a couple more posts)
    Regards
    Frank

Not to mention a good public liability insurance policy if you choose to go into production. Maybe even sell each one with a bonus fire extinguisher............just in case.

If I hadn't actually seen this done on more than one occasion, usually followed by "What do you mean it's a write off now?" …….

Quote Originally Posted by frank100 View Post
    Dig, Have you checked that the motor still charges the battery ? Just thinking if you have blown the engine fuse it is possible that the alternator diodes may also have been damaged. If you haven't already I'd recommend running the motor on muffs & checking the batteries are being charged,
    Regards
    Frank
    Well the fuel tank went back in yesterday after I found the leak, it was in sender unit, repaired and no fuel smells, and she's charging well on both charge circuits.

I need to find time now to make my new Alfoil fuse, will post pics when I make it.

I'll help you get to 5 Dignity but it looks like you have way too much time on your hands

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    I'll help you get to 5 Dignity but it looks like you have way too much time on your hands
    Rob, I think we need to go up tomorrow night, have a few beers and on Sunday do some more prop testing on your boat. I lifted my motor a hoke so I should bring my boat up and do some testing on it as well.

Not sure you need beers Sam.............WTF's a "hoke"

Hope, you are two consenting adults if your going to be "hoking" together.
    Regards
    Frank

Hahhahaha, I a bit concerned as well

Quote Originally Posted by frank100 View Post
    Hope, you are two consenting adults if your going to be "hoking" together.
    Regards
    Frank

Hole, cav plate on last test was still a bit deep.

Only because of this weather, I've still got the option of fishing some areas of the Passage for flatties in the tinnie.

Dig looking at your title u could be come a plumber and have your head down the toilet when a sudden back flow starts and the toilet spurts... i tried looking for a picture but man there all to graphic lmao