Thread: Furuno Navnet tztouch 2 TZTL15FF

Furuno Navnet tztouch 2 TZTL15FF

Hi I was wondering if there is any guros in here that would be willing to teach me how to use this to it’s optimus use, weather it be paid or the way of fishing trips. Wanting to learn more about radars, structure scan and the wide beam. It is also equipped with the optimus 360, I have a stabicraft 2750.

Location Gold Coast. Fish out of tweed

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Furuno Navnet tztouch 2 TZTL15FF

Location may help mate.

Yes that would help, sorry

got some serious hardware, im sure someone will kindly share some tips free of charge. Hows the stabi handle the tweed bar like?

Thankyou. We went all out on this. An upgrade from an very old 28 Bertram.I only just got it one month ago after lengthy delays from stabi, the dealer and the electronics, was supposed to be due in March. Lol. We have only been out 3 times thus far as work has been rather busy. Will be heading out wide sat to see if any blues are around, only had it in a 1.5, 15kn southerly and she handled beautifully. Can not fault it atm. Still trying to work out the optimus with auto pilot to lock on spot once arrived. Watching those motors invert on themselves is a sight to be seen and holding on a bait ball

Hi mate we have an optimus 360 and autopilot system matted to twin 150 mercs on a clients 8mt TABS.. fair to say its been teething. but fun!

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

I have twin 250 yammies. Question is there a way from auto pilot to optimus and lock onto a spot with the optimus. I would think there is a way just haven’t been able to work it out. My electronics guy said he was glad to see the back of me. Lol.
    Check our the fabrication work for the transducers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Suiblonde View Post
    I have twin 250 yammies. Question is there a way from auto pilot to optimus and lock onto a spot with the optimus. I would think there is a way just haven’t been able to work it out. My electronics guy said he was glad to see the back of me. Lol.
    Check our the fabrication work for the transducers.
    Who was your electronics guy?
    Spend that much and he is glad to see the back of you?
    Bazaar I would have thought he would want you out there singing his praises
    Cheers

Trev

It was said as a joke mate.

If you don’t get enough advice here mate, look for a Facebook page boating electronics,help discussion,settings and they will help you out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mercury 115ct going strong😁

Yeah. Don't think you will find too much knowledge around these parts on the Optimus system. I would get in contact with the guys at Taylors to start with to see if they know if any of their dealers have had much to do with it - Assuming it's a Furuno pilot. You may even be able to talk one of their reps into a boat ride.