Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1181

Thread: Aluminium Trailer Build Tandem Axle (On a budget)

Re: Aluminium Trailer Build Tandem Axle (On a budget)

Quote Originally Posted by shakey55 View Post
    Lighten up Gazza, you have a real problem differentiating between light hearted banter and someone attacking you (as you put it).

I don’t see much attacking, I see banter and I see criticism.

Dictionary:

ATTACK

* to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with:

* to begin hostilities against; start an offensive against:

* to attack the enemy.

BANTER

* an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks; good-natured raillery.

CRITICISE

* to censure or find fault with.

* to judge or discuss the merits and faults of:

* to find fault; judge unfavorably or harshly.

* to make judgments as to merits and faults

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums
    Ok. I have no problems with u Shakey but your helping blufins cause to name and shame innocent people

Bluefin got bullied in a pm and took it to the open form for sympathy than said he was leaving than comes back t o bully people him self..

Gazza, I’m not helping anyone’s cause. It may be a little difficult for you, but if someone says something you don’t like, just move on and don’t let it eat at your insides.

Life is too short to let others comment cause you problems.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey55 View Post
    Gazza, I’m not helping anyone’s cause. It may be a little difficult for you, but if someone says something you don’t like, just move on and don’t let it eat at your insides.

Life is too short to let others comment cause you problems.

And what public profile does it build for other people of the general public viewing of me if i dont do anything about it?

I am innocent being bullied and being called names it doesnt end there, the general public build profiles of people from what other people are making of one from there own perspective, although not the truth it sprsads quicker than the truth..

Checked my 200x50 bunks yesterday afternoon both are cactus.. both are warped to the shitter, not even usable another few bux wasted

Im going to leave them on for rego but gee the amount of stuff i have bought and double back tracked on is amazing it has to be a good 1/6-1/8th of the overall cost its getting out of hand

Treated Pine sleepers are OK if you hand pick them, but, in general they are rubbish, if you go to a decent timber place (not Bunnings, I said decent) you will get quality 290X45 treated Pine with nice straight grain that won't twist up, it will cost 15-20$ per metre though. How long do you need them?

Hayters timber at Camden run their own saw mill further south and will cut what you need and can get any grade of pine. They also source hardwood from their other mills as well

They need to be 3.0m lengths 200x50mm the local guy that sells the hardwood tasmanian oak has every size on there web site but when i went to pick up the 100x50mm oregone it was a very slim chance they had any in stock i was very lucky they had 2x 3.0m lengths just laying around, with a huge b7nnings across the road didnt help

Got aquote yesterdaymorning for gal angle iron 100x100x6mm, 65x65x4mm, 40x40x4mm to bolt the bunks down came in at a whopping $186!!!! Thought no way am i paying that, i needed 18 cuts so i guess it added up

Im going to get steel lintil and cut that up

Crap im stuck im just trying to save all my purchase receipts for the trailer and boat to my phone to email the whole list to the shop to print out for registration porpouses but i cant save or even print the ebay receipts anyone know how to do it?

Why do you need receipts for rego?

Proof of purchase Noel i have to show rms i have bought all the parts

Never ever had to do that when registering NEW home made trailers. Have you been asked for receipts? or are you just thinking that what will be required?

I just tried looking, previously it wasstated online u needed to show most of the receipts for the trailer "it said the majority of the receipts" but now it doesnt say anything about it u just need to fill in a form at the rms

If this isthe case im putting down a chea per cost price..

I think the mechanic may want proof for a blue slip tho

I just picked up some steel i went with gal lintel 100x100x6mm for the big bunk brackets and i got 40x40x4mm for the small bunk brackets tried to kill two birds... my mudguard mounts are 40x40 angle iron and i need to extend them
    Got a bunch of bolts, nuts and square plates for the bunks

I don't think the blue slip guy will want receipts for materials, it's home made, you might have had all the stuff in your garage, or got it at the dump. When I have registered home made trailers (4) I just went to a weigh bridge, got a blue slip (sometimes easy, sometimes not) turned up at the local RTA/RMS or whatever they are called this week and jumped through the required hoops and paid my money.