Thread: 420 renegade motorguide shaft length

420 renegade motorguide shaft length

Im going to order a motorguide x15 with pin point

there are 3 shaft length options 48 55 60 inch

what have people fitted please

Re: 420 renegade motorguide shaft length

Maybe head down to your local river Steve drop her in and use a tape measure to measure what shaft length u will need might be best option

thanks but im too lazy its a pretty common boat so thought someone may know

Not many people kicking around boards like this anymore mate tons of people have moved to facebook groups, i use them all because i am a picture whore loving seeing other peoples projects and advice

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Not many people kicking around boards like this anymore mate tons of people have moved to facebook groups, i use them all because i am a picture whore loving seeing other peoples projects and advice
    I have the 60 on a 440. You can always lift them up so not an issue if it's longer than needed. With two blokes down the back in shirty conditions it occasionally breaks out so I wouldn't want it any shorter

Sent from my [device_name] using Ausfish mobile app

Tapatalk!!
    Didn't mean to reply to Gazza

Sent from my [device_name] using Ausfish mobile app

still plenty here
    so ill give it a go here

i dont know many of the facebook pages apart from a few cod ones

Sydney angler going lost a bunch of good blokes

Sydney Angler was pretty good, but like most of them, it just slowly fizzled out with only a handful of regulars posting, they had a kind of sell your stuff day once which was good, you just turned up and kind of like a garage sale, you just sold your unwanted boating and fishing gear, I met a lot of members there.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Sydney Angler was pretty good, but like most of them, it just slowly fizzled out with only a handful of regulars posting, they had a kind of sell your stuff day once which was good, you just turned up and kind of like a garage sale, you just sold your unwanted boating and fishing gear, I met a lot of members there.
    Yes it was a good site. I moderated on there in the very early days.

i ended up getting a motorguide 55pd x15 pinpoint with 54 inch shaft could have got away with the 48 inch shaft but no major issue