Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: overhead options

Re: overhead options

G'day Volvo - looks interesting, let us know what you think ( not of the spanking but of the reel!!)
    Cheers,
    Feel free to tell us about the spanking since you mentioned it!

Lol , will do .Looking forward to getting it mindyou as the drag on them says 14-31 kg drag which my Fin Nor has a 30lb drag and a charm to use and sizewise near the same size drum . Maybe a fraction smaller on this later one ..
    As for the Spankings , comes with overspending on Fishing gear as all us married folk should know or be used to by now !!..
    Love my spankings as it means more Fishing Gear ..

I'm hearing you!! Isn't the old saying "my biggest fear when I die is that my wife will sell all my fishing gear for the price I told her I paid for it".....

YES!! , Recieved it today and although its very nice looking reel indeed it came back a bigger size than requested as well as left Handed instead of Right lol . They have confirmed that they sent the wrong one and will sort it out .
    But now i need to send this one back and hopefully they will cover postage for that ??..
    They were quite polite about it all , so patience needed now for my toy to arrive and try out..