Thread: 1770 this weekend??

1770 this weekend??

Hey guys. Finally got a good weather forecast so I'll be fishing around Fitzroy this coming weekend ( 4-7 Oct).
    Anyone else going to be up that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1770 this weekend??

I think the Fin Fish closure starts this weekend so check up on that first.

Beginning midnight beginning 6th october through 10th October.

Thanks guys.
    Cancel that trip.
    Looking at heading out of DI instead.

How did you go Finicky?
    We fished off DI in 50 to 60 meters on Saturday with awesome shows but only got 2 snapper, 3 grinners and 1 super small tuskie
    Dignity got to test his new, well 1.5 year old electric reel to catch a Grinner

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    How did you go Finicky?
    We fished off DI in 50 to 60 meters on Saturday with awesome shows but only got 2 snapper, 3 grinners and 1 super small tuskie
    Dignity got to test his new, well 1.5 year old electric reel to catch a Grinner
    And the small Tuskie, now all I've got to do is learn Japanese so I can understand what the reel is telling me. It was definitely a challenge trying to lose baits. In essence we only had 2 bites that were worth while which we converted into a 67 and a 73 cm snappers. Still it was a boat relocation exercise and the fishing was a bonus although I did enjoy the ride of the new Mojoes and how the skipper picked up new skills in changing from mono hull to a cat so very quickly, most impressed.

Report is in Offshore Reports.