Thread: New from Lowrance - HDS LIVE

New from Lowrance - HDS LIVE

Nothing to see here... move along now
    Last edited by chocolatemoose; 26-09-2018 at 11:08 AM. Reason: asked to.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: New from Lowrance - HDS LIVE

Looking forward to when they can scan 100m either side of boat in 3D to a depth of 700m - probably next life though

BTW thanks for posting new developments - always interesting

So you had to remove it - that sux!
    Cheers

Trev

So Moose it's a Lowrance take on Garmin live? Anything different to the Garmin tech?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    Nothing to see here... move along now
    It's about time they upgraded the chassis and hardware. Looked promising.

Hi Moose

Quick question, should I wait for the HDS Live or take a lower price Carbon while the price is down?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Moose, any word on when this will be available in stores? Few sites saying mid to late October-18. Looking forward to a review from you. Thanks

Hey guys
    Yeah we will be doing a review for a few magazines etc shortly. late October for 7/9s and early nov for 12/16 . Live SONAR ohowever wont be around until Q2 2019.. so..... wait on that one.

Carbon is a great unit and a great price atm. if you play the game one generation behind current you will always have new "to you" systems at a low price

www.moosemarine.com.au

Thanks Moose, I currently have a spare HDS 12 gen 2 touch head unit but no transducers (from the last boat I sold), would u recommend networking with a HDS carbon or should I wait for the HDS live. Most of my fishing will be inshore Moreton Bay what transducer would you recommend with the carbon?

groovy. well yeah if you have a 12 gen2 touch a carbon will network happily. it would surfice well as a decent gps system with the dual core better scrreen carbon would work best as your primary sounder.
    cool. so as for transducers, what sort of boat do you have?

www.moosemarine.com.au

Hey Moose, I put a deposit down on a 2012 bar crusher 575c. It has a Lowrance elite-5 But ain’t nobody got time for such a small screen lol. I will mainly fish inshore Moreton bay 30-50m water depth. A HDS 12 Carbon still a big investment just wondering if I go the extra dollars for the live and bit of futureproofing.....just not sure what extras hence looking for your review.

Some people would have to have the live already?! Real world pics. Deep water side imaging pics pls