Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 88min video boat rescued off botany Bay in Sydney

Re: 88min video boat rescued off botany Bay in Sydney

Thanks Gazza. Would really like to go regardless, good company, good times, wouldn't miss it except that health comes before play. The problem is I have no pain from the surgery so no way of identifying if I'm going to do damage, weirdest spot I've ever been in, reckon I could run a marathon or build a house but not allowed to do either. Also 2 months in Europe, come home and a month and a half recovering from surgery I've lost all muscle tone, doubt if I could pull a small fish in.

Bugger Dig i hope u make a full recovery, my mother had 2 prostetic hips installed and a 3rd hip muscle operation she has lost around 70% of her mobility just 2-3 years after the operation just walking from the car to the front door is a struggle, surgery sucks big time

Surely Rob would let you use his electric whiting rig Sam

He was but the brand spanking new upgraded garfish rig he was going to let me use had blown a poofer valve so not working, hes sent away for a replacement circuit board. Seriously Scott it's more a case of encountering the possibility of heavy seas otherwise I'd be out there now.

Just heard old mate paid 35k was insured for 70K insurance paid out 70K than sold the boat back to old mate for 6.5K hes loving life