Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sea Deck or Aquadeck

Re: Sea Deck or Aquadeck

I'm just looking at potential flooring options for my boat rebuild and remembered this thread. What did you end up going with Dignity? I've had a look at the aquadeck and got a quote, 1800x900 sheet $250, considering I would need 4 it starts to get fairly expensive even when laying yourself. Has anyone had any experience with the cheaper eva foam alternatives that are out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
    I'm just looking at potential flooring options for my boat rebuild and remembered this thread. What did you end up going with Dignity? I've had a look at the aquadeck and got a quote, 1800x900 sheet $250, considering I would need 4 it starts to get fairly expensive even when laying yourself. Has anyone had any experience with the cheaper eva foam alternatives that are out there?
    I use Ultralon U- Dot. Easy to apply, sticks really well but does take a bit of cleaning. Not at home atm but if you send me a PM and I'll get some details for you when I get back.

The problem with Machine-IT is there customer service sucks. Never respond to emails or phone calls it's as if they don't want your business and it's all to hard for them. I asked for a quote installed they gave me a price that didn't include install and haven't bothered to respond to me. I'm sick of buying from companies that don't need my business. A shame it's a top product it's just in the wrong hands.