Thread: Marine Electrical Fitters

Marine Electrical Fitters

All, just looking for a few potentials to have a chat to around electrical fittup of new rig. So far i have

ADL
    Trymax
    Small Craft Electrics

Keen to maybe hear about any other potentials on brisbane south side i may add to the list.

Scott

Re: Marine Electrical Fitters

Hi Scott, Jon Eadie at Bayside Suzuki did my complete electrical fitout. He is a Garmin dealer. Obviously he won’t install your Yamaha but I think he would do everything else. The wiring job he has done for me is second to none, extremely happy.
    Cheers
    Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Ausfish Silver Member jackson4300's Avatar

QME, Quality marine electronics are on the Northside but from what I have seen, they do excellent work and are really handy with getting the most out of your sounder/transducer.

QME for sure at Brendale,

QME are good but have found one better..

Give Tom Vinson a call at TLC marine..

He is in Brendale as well but mobile which is a big plus, does all the work for/on Performance plate boats @ Brendale, his quality of work is outstanding and he is very reasonable as well - 0433150470.

Thanks Watto, good info.
    Scott

Ausfish Silver Member

no problems with trymax ,neat as

OS I hada 5 meter boat one time with a radio, nav lights, normal old school gauges that was it and i was quoted by a reputable boat out fitter in Sydney $2500 to redo my wiring haha nfw, 25 hours in labour? not a chance