Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop the lockout

Re: Stop the lockout

Decision reversed today, sanity prevailed.

Oops, thought I had a link
    http://www.fishingworld.com.au/news/...-park-backflip

http://www.justinfield.org/disgracef...recruiter_id=3

The green tree frog has lead the charge with his deck of misinformation

This is a great result and shows what motivated fishoes can achieve ….. that said , I doubt the fight is over

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

People power
    ~~~><))))*>

Yes, a win in any form is a win. But I somehow think it has alot to do with how the Libs are slowly internally combusting and it's a more of a move to shore up and limiting voters revolt with what is going on in Canberra.
    The same can be said about RC into elderly abuse. How long have people been wanting this, and it happen at a time they need every vote possible.
    Humility is not a weather condition.

I for one never thought this would be the outcome.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

The only 2 things in life that matters to politician world wide. Voters and Money, everything else is fodder for the masses.
    Humility is not a weather condition.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry6 View Post
    Yes, a win in any form is a win. But I somehow think it has alot to do with how the Libs are slowly internally combusting and it's a more of a move to shore up and limiting voters revolt with what is going on in Canberra.
    The same can be said about RC into elderly abuse. How long have people been wanting this, and it happen at a time they need every vote possible.
    They could go some ways to turning things around by starting with the flicking of Andrew Constance. We have had some absolute horrors in politics in NSW that is for sure but in the incompetence category this bloke is in a class all of his own, dead set daylight second to this impostor of a state MP. And yes that was a kind summation.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

And if the Libs were proposing this can you imagine how much worse it would be with a Green sympathetic Labor government in power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    And if the Libs were proposing this can you imagine how much worse it would be with a Green sympathetic Labor government in power!!!
    You blokes are no fun. Maybe I should have berleyed a bit harder lol.

That Fields guy is out of control, I got banned on his FB site for a comment that didn't agree with his greens mantra.The reactions now are just gold but it aint done till its done. Seems to be the same crap regurgitated by government, greens, conservation societies as the crap we went through in Moreton Bay. Years later I'm still shaking my head at the zone up to top of the bay in the Wild Banks area to persevere the sand habitat in the highest flowing tide area in SEQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg P View Post
    That Fields guy is out of control, I got banned on his FB site for a comment that didn't agree with his greens mantra.The reactions now are just gold but it aint done till its done. Seems to be the same crap regurgitated by government, greens, conservation societies as the crap we went through in Moreton Bay. Years later I'm still shaking my head at the zone up to top of the bay in the Wild Banks area to persevere the sand habitat in the highest flowing tide area in SEQ.
    I'm banned from Justin Fields FB page ...... & I wasn't saying anything worst than questioning the science . This bloke really is a tool

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

the reaction from fields, the bitter pill they have to swallow , knowing they got their ass kicked , im laughing and if he ever sets foot in my hood, ill be going to buy a tin of beetroot and a can opener and whoops im so clumsy , let this stain highlight the corruption that is unfolding.