Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: E-Tec, Optimax, 4 Stroke? Looking at 115hp range

Re: E-Tec, Optimax, 4 Stroke? Looking at 115hp range

break out the hot glue gun , heat gun and a ice cream container lid, match n patch . set and forget ha ha running repairs

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    break out the hot glue gun , heat gun and a ice cream container lid, match n patch . set and forget ha ha running repairs
    Haha that is dodgy as Cat, the plastic is quiet thick i would say around 3-4mm thick i could probably repair it my self with a plastic welder they cost $50-$60 i'm hopping i can get it done professionally tho as if it came loose and sucked thru the engine...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Lots and lots of sika 👍🏿

Quote Originally Posted by Paul071978 View Post
    Lots and lots of sika
    Haha Paul when i was new to jetskis i had rebuilt a Seadoo SPX back in 2001 i was quiet low on cash after buying a new top end for the rngine cost.like $700 and i was only a young fella i decided to reuse the exhaust to manifold gasket i put a heap of silicon on it to seal it up good i than towed the jetski to picnic point boat shed one morning to get a new battery old mate installed it and cranked over the jetski and it spat a big cured ball of silicon out the exhaust old mate picked it up and handed it to me lmao

hopefully you can repair the hole, the price on that manifold is murder. plastic fantastic yeah growse only if ya got a 3D printer. dont think ive seen those plastic welders yet .

Haha that’s funny gaz

Hi Gaz Give it a good rough up around the hole with coarse sand paper, shape a piece of light alloy over the hole to prevent the repair compound from sagging in to the hole coat both sides & a liberal amount over the top with J B WELD
    I have repaired hydraulic plastic fittings with JB WELD , Not the quick cure its not so good
    Cheers COL

JB weld thats an idea if they make one for plastic will have to check

They do make a JB Plastic Weld i really want it done professionally but if i cant find anyone i'll give the jb the go

Went to see my GP just now still in 6 out of 10 for pain on the back bone.. he prescribed panadene forte and gave me a letter to get xray done, im not all that keen on the addictive drugs first time taking it but this pain isnt going away

I’ve taken panadeine forte on occasion say three to four times a year for migraines and back pain haven’t found it addictive

Quote Originally Posted by Paul071978 View Post
    I’ve taken panadeine forte on occasion say three to four times a year for migraines and back pain haven’t found it addictive
    Same here, but for sciatic pain. Hell, the speed with which they clog you up, stops any hope of addiction!

those that get addicted to them are those that are addicted to other substances already or have mental health issues
    doesnt mean everyone does

I took 2 as directed by the dr before bed i was still awake 2 hours later i still felt the pain, took another 2 today see if it works if it does nothing im flushing them down the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    those that get addicted to them are those that are addicted to other substances already or have mental health issues
    doesnt mean everyone does
    After 40 years as a builders Labouer my back is RS big time ,mostly I have degenerated discs and spondylitis and a couple of my vertebrae are actually touching . My go to pain killer is Voltarine 25 ,I find it’s best to take them at night before bed with a gut full of water and generally it’s better of a morning but if I still have pain I take them 3 times a day until the pain subsides enough to get me moving properly again . These aren’t recommended if you are on blood pressure tablets unless directed by a doctor ,which is what I have done
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Bf that must hurt mate i have spine problems but not bent like yours have had it since i was a kid