Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Tec, Optimax, 4 Stroke? Looking at 115hp range

Re: E-Tec, Optimax, 4 Stroke? Looking at 115hp range

The xtrail has to go tho i towed my 4.5m glass runabout up Mt Ousley i think it is called down Wollongong and had to drop back to 2nd gear (manual) to get up the hill

Yeah Mount Ousley it's called, it's just a long moderate hill, the trucks are a problem because there is so many of them.

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums

Quote Originally Posted by shakey55 View Post
    Unbelievable

Which bit 😂

Talking Re: E-Tec, Optimax, 4 Stroke? Looking at 115hp range

c3f872268df42064123c36cdfa76b945.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Which bit 

No decent wheel bearings costs $15

Timkens and nothing else

Guys u can take the piss all you like in my threads i have explained why i take on projects maybe u fail to read everything and inly see what suits you

i made that last post by mobile earlier what i am seeing if a few of you keep criticizing me and my projects my project dont impact your life, your finances or anything else that envoles you what i don't get is why the certain few of your and i can name each of you keep talking shit about my projects, you know i have thought about giving it all up due to the shit go i get in responses to my efforts from you guys its not what i want to do and its not what i plan on doing.

i don't give u a hard time about your projects so wtf are u jumping on me for? i take on these projects to keep me motivated mentally it gives me something to do in life something to look forward to doing and putting my time and effort into

i don't even know why i am explaining my self to you for when you'll be doing the same criticizing in weeks to come, some people out there just can't afford for work to be done professionally and financially when u perhaps have that opportunity and u see your self almighty and grate over the less fortunate

i dont have any experience building boats and you are jumping on the train having a laugh i am here giving it a go i am trying but i am not failing to try what is happening is i am failing to see the support from educated people on this forum

their is probably 3 or 4 blokes i like on this group because of the wealth of knowledge they are giving me the rest of you are just judging my efforts and my future hows about a f..... break

Gaz there's plenty of good advice coming in along with a small bit of shit slinging. So lifes a train wreck at times. Who gives a toss. Have a laugh at the f@#ckups with the rest of us and keep moving forward.

Realistically, I hang shit on every Rover owner I know!

I don't think its about the car CT rather all my projects and my self

If you post on a public forum you are going to get feedback both positive and negative. It is going to be a hard long life if you take the relatively gentle ribbing you receive on Ausfish to heart. If what has been said here is too much wait until you go out on the world driving a rover....

Don't take it to heart Gazza. I'm sure most of it is nothing more than some good natured banter. Half the time if you weren't on here entertaining us with your tales of misadventure there would be sweet F-all to read or chat about. You are out there having a go mate - better than plenty around and at the end of the day, apart from financially sometimes you will be better off for the experience. Keep your chin up champ.

E-Tec, Optimax, 4 Stroke? Looking at 115hp range

Light hearted fun. Don’t take it to heart or you’ll be in an early you know what.

Unfortunately it appears that everything that you try has a bump in the road, never plain sailing.

I take my hat off to you, I wish I could do half the things you are able to do.

I just stick to one project at a time an try and make it perfect - if possible.

I earlier replied ‘unbelievable’ only for the fact that poor old Gazza just can’t seem to have any luck.

Keep toiling buddy you are making headway and you’ll eventually get to the finish line.

Well Gazza you did bag Parsun outboards endlessly and without justification. Seems you are applying a double standard. Anyway keep posting and I do enjoy your posts (apart from the Parsun bagging).

I bagged Parsun too! wonder what they will do with the new laws this year, try to copy someone's 4 stroke? maybe they already do, anyone know? Does Telwater still offer the Vortex outboard? that will probably be in the same boat (pun intended) I guess they will have to drop them unless Vortex brings out a compliant model.
    Last edited by Noelm; 28-02-2019 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Added something