Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow Beach Fishing Classic info

Re: Rainbow Beach Fishing Classic info

OK, why are my posts disappearing. This has happened on a couple of threads, I definitely had one on here that's gone, as well as a few others.

Not just you Sam. Seems a heap of stuff has vanished into cyber space

Quote Originally Posted by Any_Weather View Post
    Gday guys, plans have been changed as there is currently no vacant houses available in rainbow beach for the week of the comp. I am now going to do the same week at 1770. Thanks for all the info received and I would like to fish the comp one day but it seems accommodation is always going to be an issue.

Thanks again
    Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    I can talk to the right guy if you want mate and suss out accomadation. Let me know.

Hi Feral, thanks for the offer mate but I have already spoken with the rest of my crew and they are more interested in 1770. The agent up at rainbow told me all the decent rentals are booked from year to year by the same people for the comp. I might try to stay with a comp regular one year and have a go.

Thanks again for the offer
    Cheers
    Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Yeah mate no worry's.
    I had 2 on hold for a while but just ditched 1 house last week.musta went quick.... We pay around the $700 in total for the 9 nights.
    Pretty cheap really.
    Ah 1770, starting to forget what the place looks like.