Classifieds

nice boat

nice boat

AUS $5,800.00
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Noosacat economy

Wow feral, 10% worse is very strange, especially considering the generation(s) gap in the donks! What cat and how much heavier are the XB’s? Props definitely sound wrong, maybe motor height too maybe - as that’s a very unexpected performance penalty.

Yeah, stoked with mine. Time will tell I guess, the real figures will be revealed when I can get her ‘fishing ready’ and do a big loaded trip etc.
    cheers

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums

Re: Noosacat economy

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    Wow feral, 10% worse is very strange, especially considering the generation(s) gap in the donks! What cat and how much heavier are the XB’s? Props definitely sound wrong, maybe motor height too maybe - as that’s a very unexpected performance penalty.

Yeah, stoked with mine. Time will tell I guess, the real figures will be revealed when I can get her ‘fishing ready’ and do a big loaded trip etc.
    cheers

Sent from my iPad using Ausfish forums
    660 noosacat, simular size and weight of the 2300 series that flex has.

I have added about another 100kg on the bum with the xb's. Fuel econemy was worse from the get go with spinning A few different props.
    Built bigger pods to suit and still no difference to econemy. I took the 14 1/4x17 four blades for a run it feels weird as buggery. Huge arse lift (which is there claim to fame) and felt like i had run out of trim to lift the bow. Hit 40knts at 6000rpm
    Ill keep them for a loaded trip and see how they go on eceonemy. The 3 blades would drag its fat arse in swell and burn excess fuel. In calm conditions i would get good eco but unfortunately off fraser island its rarely flat. Lol