Thread: King Ash Bay Borroloola

King Ash Bay Borroloola

Hi all...

Doing a trip up to King Ash Bay from Brisbane in October and was after a bit of info on the road in at that time of year and any info on the creeks and islands out the front....
    Thanks in advance 👍
    Buzzin

Re: King Ash Bay Borroloola

Pretty quiet around here

Mate the road in is in various stated of dusty and corroed that time of year , just drive to the road state

the second part of your question depends on what type of boat your taking and how you fish ?

Hi Shane 450
    Will be fishing out of 5m boat with electric motor. Probably will be throwing lures, hard bodies and plastics.

Quote Originally Posted by B U Z Z I N View Post
    Hi Shane 450
    Will be fishing out of 5m boat with electric motor. Probably will be throwing lures, hard bodies and plastics.
    Nice work my kind of fishing ,the further away from KAB the better the fishing is , all the small creeks east or west along the coast fish well , can be a little tricky finding the channels but worth the effort , the islands also fish well , get permission and spend a night or two out swagging , or stay a few nights at Wiyibi Lodge its great , we cover some big distances on our trips after our first few trips I tripled my fuel capacity just to get to the great fishing , we once went to a creek about 50 km boat ride away from KAB fishing club only to have six other boats fishing the creek haha felt like being on the gold coast

Thanks for the info Shane