Thread: MASRM 5.3 half-cab -build and ride quality?

MASRM 5.3 half-cab -build and ride quality?

Does anyone have any experience with these boats. Build quality? Ride?

There is one on gumtree at the moment in the Pine Rivers area with a late model Suzuki 4 stroke.

Re: MASRM 5.3 half-cab -build and ride quality?

Got a little following here on the Sunny Coast. One of the mackerel pros here has one and also his two brother in laws. I think they are good bits of gear. I think they were built near Sandgate.

Edit - just looked the ad up. It is Vince's up here, one of the ones I was talking about above. He is on Pt Cartwright Dve near the Kawana Ramp. Would have been babied.
    Last edited by Smithy; 07-08-2018 at 08:35 AM.

MASRM, Merv Anderson Sandgate Road Marine.
    Still going these days doing custom work and repairs. Run by Corey who is a top bloke and very professional.
    He can answer all your questions about the MASRM boats.
    Ph.0432 779 971
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Only what I have heard about them.
    When I was looking at boats one came up and I asked some Boatie mates about them. All said they were great bits of kit.

That bloke is unreal on the macks. I was next to him for a full morning session on the grounds off Caloundra earlier this year and it was just a procession of fish. Slow trolling livies WTG !

Looks rather reasonable This one I guess https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murr...gc-/1189760406
    What could go wrong.......................

The mackerel pro with the Scotty electric downrigger and gold reels is Bruce and he usually fishes beside Warwick who has the Pacific which is straight across from the Kawana boat ramp.